8 Natural Beauty Tips and Tricks From Your Kitchen
A daily beauty routine can be hard to do and after a while can get expensive. The good news is that you can save some money by creating natural beauty products with ingredients found inside the kitchen.
Check out these great beauty tricks below:
1. Honey Moisturizer: Apply 1 tsp of honey and moisturize directly on to your face. Let the honey sit for about 15 minutes and then rinse with warm water. This will moisturize tone your face and reduce the redness of acne.
2. Strawberry Teeth Whitener: Using two ripe strawberries, mash them into a paste with tablespoon of baking soda. Brush mixture onto teeth and let sit for 15-30 mins. This paste will act as a natural teeth whitener and can be done once every week
3. Food Mask: Use kitchen items such as egg whites, honey and even plain yogurt to create a food mask. Either use these items on their own or mix together and apply to face for a refreshing toning facial mask.
4. Sugar Scrub: Using white or brown sugar and olive oil, mix equal parts together and add a few drops of essential oil drops. Once this is mixed together, massage onto skin and exfoliate. Rinse with water when finished for smooth results.
5. Baking Soda Facial: Mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 tablespoon of warm water. Apply to face, massage and rinse. This will leave you with a bit of tingling feeling but will remove dry and dead skin.
6, Plain yogurt: Yogurt is nourishing. It can provide skin with a deep cleaning.
7. Eggs: Eggs are packed with protein. They can even improve skin elasticity.
8. Cucumbers: Cucumbers are a traditional favorite. If you have tired, or puffy eyes, place some cool cucumber slices on. Sit back and relax for about 10-15 minutes, or until you need to exchange them for cooler slices.